Thursday, 28 January 2010

28th January 2010.

So apparently I'm just a rebel that takes 2 days off college. Yeah my boyfriend the arse, decides to give me a nice lecture about how I should go each and everyday because its important for me to get to uni blah blah. I mean he doesn't have to go on about it to me! But my mood is still bright and cheery as tomorrow I will be hitting the chinese buffet with my wonderful friends, crazy crazy times ahead. Whoever invented the buffet is a pure genius in my eyes, fuck your typical 3 course meal...unlimited food! I mean, its even cheaper than a normal meal which just makes it even more oh so appealing! Thank goodness that its almost the weekend, I live for them now a days. Saturday should be good, leaving do for my friends brother who is moving away...roll on the martini and cokes! Ah the weekend, heres to alcohol, lie ins and general lazing around. W, x

No comments:

Post a Comment