Tuesday, 26 January 2010
brand new.
What an interesting day, I have never felt so bored in my life. Woke up at 6:00am feeling terrible of course at the mere thought of having to get up early and go to college, the joys! In the end I didn't manage to rise until 7.30am which gave me only half an hour to get ready, suprisingly I got all ready and to my friends in time to get to college without being late. First lesson: english literature...do I need say more? Anyway, my friend wasn't feeling well so we decided to go home after break time because we are just rebel. Well we had a double lesson but I was told they went away to work anyway so no skin of our nose! Couldn't wait to get in, managed the walk again gladly but very tiring. I was so excited to eat my vimto bon-bons which I have been going on about all day to be honest and, my o my did I enjoy them! So currently on my fourth cup of coffee? More people I know should write blogs, I'm nosey after all. Peace, W x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment